Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Chronicles of Wisdom (or lack thereof) Part 7

Well, I woke up about a half hour ago, and five minutes ago, I got to listen to my dad talk about his cloud watching experience at work the other day.
"It started as a dog, then it was a fis, then it was a teddy bear..."
Whatever, Dad.
No one cares...
And now he's trying to tell me that I should rename my blog Algebra 2 + God = Life.
NO WAY!!!!

gahhhhaahhhh...

So, I was just listening to the song "When She's Near" by Fiction Family. It's Jon Foreman and this other guy, and in case I haven't mentioned it yet, Jon Foreman is my hero. So, naturally, I enjoy most every song he releases.



The song kinda reminds me of the early Beatles stuff. I really like that sound, and this sound. So if The Beatles were recreated, they would sound like this.

And now my dad's talking about random nerd stuff. He's a computer nerd, as in, that's his job. He fixes computers.

*sigh*

I love my nerd dad, even though I never know what he's talking about.

-SarahCate:D

No comments:

Post a Comment