Monday, June 6, 2011

The Chronicles of Wisdom (or lack thereof) Part 2

Sooooo.... now it's almost ten at night, and I'm sittin on the couch watching a movie called "Timeline." It's got Gerard Butler and some dude from "the Fast and the Furious"... blahblahblah celebrities whatever.

Anyways, so, if you've never seen it, the acting's really lame, but its got a killer plot. Don't let the lame acting turn you away from the movie. Other than that, it's really good. It's about these archeologists who travel back to 14th century France and most of them die. The ending is really cute, blahblahblah. So that's what I'm doing right now...

I also have a bag of frozen peas on my shoulder, which I'm leaning my head against. The main reason is because I'm waaaaaaay too lazy to hold it up to my cheek as I type. And it takes too long to type that way. Yay frozen peas!!!

Oh yeah and I just had Yoplait Light Apple Turnover yogurt... YUM!!!!!

My cheeks are starting to hurt really bad, and honestly, I feel like a squirrel, with the chubby cheeks and all. Kinda look like one too.

My dad: "There's a lot of fighting in this movie."
Me: "Dad. They're in the middle of a war. Please."

Anyways... So all these people go to 14th century France (8 of them to be exact) to retrieve this other guy (8+1=9. So now we've got 9 people in 14th century France.) Well, five of them all die, one decides to stay there and marry this girl (who, Twin and I decided, could very well be his great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandmother (umm, can you say creepy??)), and the other two are the only ones that go back (well, with the old man, so three go back.).
Let's review.
Out of nine people that go to 14th century France, only three come back.
That's 1/3rd of the original number.
They're not doin so hot on a survival scale, are they?

Gotta move my bag of frozen peas.

There we go.

AAAAnd the movies over.

Aka, bedtime.

Good thing too, cuz I'm tired.

Goodnight -SarahCate:D

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I never got to finish that movie. Favorite cheesy quote from that movie, guy that get's married to potential great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandmother says to guy that goes back, "You want romance? Come with me." Best line ever! That was fun to watch before exam week! Most of the acting is SO BAD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, btws, the sarchophagus he showed his friend after saying said quote? Yeah that was him and great-great-great grandmother/wife.
    Awkward....

    ReplyDelete