Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Chronicles of Wisdom (or lack thereof) Part 3

Soooo, I woke up this morning, and It would have been awesome if I had felt like P. Diddy.

However, I didn't.

My first thoughts were "Need ice. Need meds. Need ice. Need meds. Neediceneedmedsneediceneedmeds."
Well, actually, my first thoughts were "where am I" then "neediceneedmeds".
Eh, close enough.

The point is, I have my trusty bag of frozen peas here again. I'm going to have to part with them in a while, though. I'm supposed to switch to a moist, warm washcloth.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

(I love you, Frozen Peas.)


Anyhoo, so I took my pain meds, and I'm waiting for them to kick in. They haven't yet.

HURRY UP!!!!

And if I thought I looked fat yesterday, I look fatter today.
Stupid swelling.

But hey, you just gotta go with the flow, right??
*sigh*
I know God's in control, so, hey, what do I have to worry or freak out about, right?

-SarahCate:D

No comments:

Post a Comment