Thursday, May 26, 2011

About Me... And The Craziness that ensues.

Helloooooooooo!!!!
This is my blog! (duh)
Sooo... about me...
Well, first, Be warned: I am insane.
My main passions in life are Music and God (hence the title of this blog...)

Music:
When I say music, I mean Christian music (mostly). Switchfoot, The Almost, Chris Tomlin, Family Force Five, Flyleaf, etc...

God:
I am deeply in love with my Savior, Jesus Christ. I respect everyone elses opinion, but I honestly am not going to listen to them go on about how Jesus was just another "good guy." I just kinda stare at them and think "He MADE you. How do you doubt His existance? Do you not believe in your parents either?"

So, one thing that combines my two love is WORSHIP BAND!!!! I get to jam out and praise Jesus at the same time!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Anyhoo, this is the first of hopefully many more posts. God bless!!!
-SarahCate:D

2 comments:

  1. Yay Sarah!!!! Keep blogging and keep updated! It's fun to get to read bout what's going on. Love the background too!! Continue being awesome!!!! (raw)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my Favorited songs ever is our god my Chris Tomlin! I am going to have to persuade my sister that we should do it when we do the worship.

    ReplyDelete